ORECNI is Currently Seeking Pharmacist and Statistician Members
Further information is available from the Public Appointments section of this website. Closing Date for applications is 06 February 2015.
To maintain a Research Ethics Service to protect the rights, dignity and welfare of research participants within the HSC System/NHS, and to protect the rights of researchers to perform ethical research and legitimate investigation.
- To support the HSC RECs and link with the National Research Ethics Service (NRES)
- Ensure the HSC RECS comply with governance arrangements as set out in the Northern Ireland Research Governance Framework, GAfREC and the UK Clinical Trials Regulation (2004)
- Provide training and administrative support to the HSC RECs
- Ensure all stakeholders understand arrangements
- Develop and maintain effective working arrangements
Core Business Hours
The ORECNI office business hours for receipt of applications and taking telephone bookings for applications are as follows:Monday - Thursday: 09.00 - 17.00
Friday: 09.00 - 16.00
Contact DetailsOffice Suite 3
Lisburn Square House
1-4 Haslem's Lane
Co Antrim BT28 1TW
Telephone: 028 92 603107
Fax: 028 92 603619
Alternatively you can email your query to: email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.